Sunday, September 8, 2013

And Another Thing - Striiv: Beware the Treasure Chests...

No idea what I'm talking about? You should probably take a minute to first read my review of the Striiv - more than just your average pedometer, it's like a personal trainer in your pocket... a personal trainer who likes videogames...

I've warned people about them, before, but those treasure chests can bring misfortune just as easily as fortune. For example, you may find out that a Uniclops has captured all your animals and won't return them until you've generated some large amount of energy. Now, a challenge with an eight-hour time limit can be fun, but this is not what you want to hear right before you go to bed. (You know, for the next eight hours.)

I guess the moral of my story is this: 

If you use the treasure chests, use them early in the day 
and when you can do some exercise if need be.